20 Mantras to Impulse Positive Thinking


👉 10 min read || Subscribe ||

Miracles do happen with positive thinking.

Whether you know it or not, the negative experiences you have lived through often influence your decisions,your thoughts,your nature.Your brain naturally wants to do whatever it can to protect you by avoiding a recurrence of the negative experience.
Your brain learns from difficult situations and painful memories, and these experiences get sealed into your brain.However, to continue to focus on the negativity can hinder our ability to find the positive and live a happy life.
“Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace.” ~Buddha


The more you think with positivity, the better your chances of finding lasting success and happiness. We can rewire our brain towards positive thoughts with just a little bit of efforts and intentions,
However, if we repeat and say something about ourself enough times then we start believing in it. Simple that means by believing negative self talk,it can potentially become our reality.
“Always make sure to use positive and uplifting statements you say about yourself”

Fortunately, its a flipping of coin. So it should always be your goal to make sure the statements you say about yourself are positive and uplifting ones.
“Its easy to both say and do with the use of Mantras”


What are Mantras?
A mantra is a word,sound or sentence used in repetition that aids in concentration or meditation. A mantra helps the user focus on one particular chosen thought or idea at a time.
The utterances or statements used in a mantra can broadly be used by anyone and for anything.
It makes our mind to focus on the things or feelings we wish to focus on in our life.
How Do Mantras Benefit Us?
Mantras offer our mind positive and productive thought, allow us to put all our energy with our intention into a particular feeling or idea and made us more lively and present.Mantras can relieve stress, calm the mind, and even help improve memory.


source-google
Important benefit we get when we use mantra is that they allow us to turn our thoughts into reality. When we focus on our affirmations and with our intentions we can produce our desires and simply but amazingly what we wish we become.

20 Mantras to Spur Positive Thinking.

Read through each of the following mantras slowly, with patience and purpose.
Choose any (or even several) that you feel good and positive.
  1. I am grateful
  2. I feel beautiful, I am beautiful
  3. I am proud of myself
  4. I welcome all forms of positivity into my life
  5. I am free to be myself
  6. I am whole, healthy, and strong
  7. I choose to radiate happiness and love
  8. I have the power to create change
  9. I am unique and confident
  10. I choose to focus on the bright side of all situations
  11. I am thankful for what my body can do
  12. I treat myself with love and respect
  13. I am deserving and worthy of all good things
  14. I do not judge myself or others
  15. I accept myself for who I am
  16. I forgive others
  17. I forgive myself and have no regret in my mind
  18. I have no anger for others
  19. I attract positive energy from universe
  20. I have no doubt in my ability


Why We Use Daily Mantras
Excellent way to boost confidence and increase self-love is by using mantras and to encourage positive self-talk. Practice them daily as reminder of what you want to become and what you want.

Remember to always:

  • Declare your mantras powerfully
  • Believe yourself when you say them
  • Trust that with time, your self-thoughts will no longer hurt you, but will instead inspire you.
...........

THANKS FOR READING!
subscribe ðŸ˜Š

Post a Comment

0 Comments